SMART defines what you need to use the service and thoroughly protects your personal information.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information <Smart> ('http://www.smart-han.com/', 'smarthan') processes personal information for the following purposes, It is not used for other purposes.
- Identification of customers, confirmation of identity by service provision to customers, authentication, maintenance and management of membership, settlement of payment by supplying goods or services, supply or delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① SmartShare ('http://www.smart-han.com/') 'smarthan' has personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. We keep personal information within the period of use.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
☞ Please refer to the example below to describe the period of retention of personal information processing and personal information processing, related laws, and grounds.
(Example) - Customer subscription and management: Until the service use contract or membership cancellation, but when the bond or debt relationship remains,
- Contracts in e-commerce, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
3. Provide third party of personal information
The term "smart" ("http://www.smart-han.com/" or "smarthan") refers to personal information, except for the case of Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, To third parties.
4. Commitment to personal information processing
① The 'smarthan' commits the following personal information processing tasks for smooth personal information processing.
- Trustee (trustee):
- Contents of commissioning work:
- Charging period
② Smarthan ('http://www.smart-han.com/') 'smarthan' is prohibited from processing personal information for the purpose of carrying out contracted business pursuant to Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Technical and administrative safeguards, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of fiduciaries, compensation for damages, etc., in documents such as contracts, and supervises whether the fiduciary handles personal information securely.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
5. Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects The user may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects.
① The information subject may exercise the right of personal information protection of <institution / company name> ('site URL' or 'site name') at any time.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
6. Creating an item of personal information to process
① <Smart> ('http://www.smart-han.com/' or 'smarthan') is processing the following personal information items.
7. Destruction of personal information In principle, 'smarthan' will destroy the personal information without delay when the purpose of processing the personal information is accomplished in principle. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure Information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents in case of paper) and is destroyed after a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations or immediately destroyed. In this case, the personal information transferred to DB will not be used for other purposes unless it is under the law. - Time for cancellation If the personal information of user is overdue, within 5 days from the end of the holding period, In the event that personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the attainment of the purpose of processing personal information, the abolition of the service, or the termination of the business, we will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is considered unnecessary to process personal information.
8. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information The 'smarthan', pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1. Regular self-audit conducted
We conduct our own audits regularly (quarterly) to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
2. Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
Employees who deal with personal information are designated and limited to the person in charge, and measures are taken to minimize personal information.
3. Establishment and enforcement of internal management plan
We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
4. Technical measures against hacking
In order to prevent leakage and damage of personal information by hacking or computer virus, 'smarthan' installs a security program, periodically updates and checks the system, installs the system in an area controlled from outside, It is physically monitored and blocked.
5. Encryption of personal information
The personal information of the user is encrypted and stored and managed so that only the user can know it, and the important data is using the separate security function such as encrypting the file and transmission data or using the file lock function.
6. Preventing the keeping of connection logs and forgery
We maintain and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least six months and use the security function to prevent forgery, theft or loss of access records.
7. Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access to the database system that handles personal information. We use unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.
8. Using locks for document security
We keep documents with personal information and auxiliary storage media in safe place with lock.
9. Access control to unauthorized persons
We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information and set up access control procedures.
9. Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
① Smart ('http://www.smart-han.com/' or 'smarthan') is responsible for the handling of personal information processing, handling complaints of information subjects related to personal information processing, The following personal information protection officer is designated for relief.
▶ Privacy Officer
Name: Kim Han Joong
Contact: + 82-70-8244-2200, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 82-31-735-0131
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Privacy DepartmentDepartment :
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. that occurred while using the smart ('smarthan') service (or business) You can contact the person in charge of privacy and the responsible department. Smart ('http://www.smart-han.com/' or 'smarthan') will respond to and process your inquiries without delay.
10. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.